Friday 5 June 2009

Its a blank moment...

Good day to everyone,
Today I am not in an inspirational mood to write but I feel I must contribute something to this blog like the way I am supposed to do an assignment....But I feel tired as its very late and sleep is the most urgent thing on my list.Its been a long day with many visitors for tea here. Ofcourse I enjoyed the day and had much laughter too.......I guess some days you are just blank and no matter what you cannot put thoughts into words. So here goes some pictures instead. Nothing too relevant but moments captured to remember....

a fishing boat....
a tropical flower...

a curious visitor....

1 comment:

  1. we are travellers, like the fishing boat or the curious visitor, seeking, searching, wondering in a huge world, where there are no answers but questions...

    ReplyDelete