Wednesday 27 May 2009

Excuse me!

Yesss!
We make so many excuses as we go by our ways. I know I make alot of them all becuase I simply cant apply myself to do what requires to be done. "Oh I was so busy,thats why I couldnt come", "Sorry, i cant make it this weekend, I have alot of things to be done with my kids", " I have a headache, I cant go to the gym today" and the worst one " Sorry, I have been so busy I couldnt CALL you". will never take that from anyone, not even myself, cos I dont believe anyone is so busy that they cant make a phone call! But thats life we make excuses all the time and I think its time I stop making excuses for myself. I really do!! I also read this somewhere 'The only limits on your life are those that you set yourself'.

So it is mid week already and I dont know how the days have already gone by, my life has still been the same dull routine and the weather here adds up to it, cos once again its the cloudy skies here in Malaysia. I need to spice up my life! So how about about these :

The hot chillies of Maldives, we use them to spice up our dishes!!


2 comments:

  1. hot chillie and,lime,
    dhigaru ola rihaakuru,
    Menduru keyun baraabaru,

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Eagan, thats a good poem and ma mihaaru kulhi dhiyaa vejje kaahithun!!

    ReplyDelete