Saturday 23 May 2009

It's like I pressed the pause button..........

Hey there,

Well yes, it is like that. I feel as though time has stood still even if the sun rises and falls to a new day. Its like I live the same day everyday.I dont know if this makes sense to anyone but when you feel your days are like this,whether you are busy with work or household chores it doesnt matter it feels like its the same!! Yes I need a change, a vibrant change that will lift me up from this doom. Its been a week since I entered anything onto this blog and not because I was too busy, all because my mind was too lazy, dulled by stillness, routine, boredom and insanity??!

Nevermind even if I was feeling all that I mention above, I still have been going out and about town. To sum up a boring week, I did some maths problem solving with my daughter, I have been to some crazy chaotic sales close by the shopping mall, I have visited an old friend when she invited me and family for lunch at her home, as she too happens to have moved here just about an year ago just like me! So I guess I have been quite active for someone who is talking about routines. Last of all am seriously under the gun of planning our holidays during summer break from school.

So I guess am talking about needing something more meaningful happening in my life.....I need to sort out my mind. So here it ends for now with some pictures I took within the past week.


Chaos at the sale......

Sweetness beyond words......this lady waited patiently for her relatives to fetch her after they did their the shopping at the mall!


a dip in the pool......

No comments:

Post a Comment